Search This Blog

Thursday

Reflection

Well, my shoots so far have caused me to get a few extra knots in my back through all the hard work and hours crouched over the table trying to create things for the outfits. BUT, i have had so much fun so far! this project has allowed me to be creative and be able to enjoy the creative process of styling. I have gained so much at this point, my networking has improved, my organisational skills have developed, and have turned me into some crazy organised freak that needs all bags labeled and everything put back in the right places (well i am still working on the right places bit).
I have had a photographer and model cancel on me last minute so i have had to compromise here and there, i also had to postpone my meeting with Kunal to collect his jewellery but apart from that things are running very smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment