Search This Blog

Thursday

Inspiration/Ideas

I was looking through some old family photos, to help inspire me to create a homely feel to my images. I remember being very young and my mum developing some images, when we received the photographs, they had overlapped and had strangely captured not just a photo but almost a moment/mood. For some reason these images remained in my mind and I knew i need to see them and use them as a reference. 




Below are some poses/inspirational images that i have gathered to inspire me to really capture the essence of British style. I like the idea of having quite a posed look to the images as i feel that if i didn't the homely look that i am creating for the shoot my cause the overall out come to look almost too homely, if that makes any sense. (I know what i mean). 






No comments:

Post a Comment