Search This Blog

Wednesday

Scrap booking with My Memories!


This is an image that I created for my album based on my weekend. As I always take photographs,  I find that I often forget to print or even use them! Since using this programme it has helped me to keep track and create pages filled with images that have captured a moment, not just a pose. 


This is a screen shot of what the programme looks like. It is very easy to use and there are endless options for you to look through. There are also options to buy more designs and you even get some more free ones to add to your collection. The list is endless! 

OH, and for all of you fellow bloggers out there, this is an amazing way to keep your blog post together, and make them look creative and different. 

FIVE *****

No comments:

Post a Comment