Search This Blog

Wednesday

My Memories Suite 2

A few weeks ago I was contacted by My Memories to try out their software. This Software is for the crafty types out there. If you love scrap booking, photographs and organising you will LOVE this programme.

I have always said since I had my first digital camera, that the way we look at photographs will never be the same again. I was the type of child that used to enjoy sifting through my mums photo albums and I have always loved the idea of starting my own selection of albums. However, I often take photographs and end up leaving them on the computer! As a result, I have very few physical albums. Until now!

I have created a page filled with photographs of my weekend using My Memories Suite and I have fallen in LOVE! It can be as quick and easy as you want, or you have options to spend hours perfecting, organising and creating both digital and physical albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment