Search This Blog

Wednesday







I loved how the dark piano reflected the white lace. As I stated previously, i wanted this shoot to emphasis the colour white and i feel that the dark background does this perfectly. 


The strong contrast between the shadows and the dress add detail to the white dress and show how something white and plain can looks so beautiful. 


This shoot was about how white clothing looks so alive when light is hitting it. It is not so much about the detail for me in this image, as i purposefully used a plain dress. But it is about how light highlights white. 


I styled this dress to be able to show the outline of the models figure. 


I felt that this outfit looked perfect on the chairs in the background, as it almost looks like an extension of the fabric on the chairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment